Full Time Employee
Senior Process Engineer (Job Number:423296)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for cost analysis, cost estimating, customer satisfaction analysis, data analysis, data transformation, defect analysis, defect reduction, design for six sigma, DFSS, DMAIC, evaluation, lean six sigma, metrics design, organizational assessment, organizational evaluation, performance analysis, performance evaluation, performance management, process automation, process engineering, process improvement, process management, process portfolio management, quality consulting, quality control, quality function deployment, quality improvement, simulation, statistical analysis, statistical process control, statistical quality control, transactional six sigma.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years experience in process engineering methodologies in numerous environments.
- Senior process engineers will also be versed in use and implementation of various process engineering technologies such as statistical analysis tools, simulation, and business process management (BPM) platforms.
- Assists with identifying candidates for outsourcing and privatization while refocusing on core mission objectives.
- Senior Process Engineers provide a lead role at the task level assuring that analysis, design, and improvement tasks are conducted using the best methods and in a timely fashion.
- The Senior Process Engineer possesses a Master's degree in business, operations management or other relevant discipline as well as a minimum of five years business and information systems experience.
- The Senior Process Engineer will also possess Certification in Six Sigma, Baldrige, or equivalent from a recognized training organization.
- Education may be substituted with ten years of demonstrated experience as a process engineer implementing Quality IT business process solutions.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2016, 8:00:49 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job