Full Time Employee
MEF IMO/Work Space Developer (Job Number:423338)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a MEF IMO / Work Space Developer. This position will be located at Camp Lejeune, NC and is contingent upon contract award.
The Work Space Developer will support warfighting processes providing virtual services for the MEF to create, organize, discuss, review, store and disseminate information in distributed operating environment. Examples include Internet Relay Chat Protocol/ Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (IRCP/XMPP) Chat Services, Adobe Connect Professional (ACP), SharePoint, All Partners Access Network (APAN) and DCS on all assigned networks. This involves managing the associated CWS sites and developing the user experience and setting for information exchange, in both production and deployed environments.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: None
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge and experience with the Department of Defense - US Marine Corps Agency
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Certification
- Adobe Acrobat Professional Experience
- VMware Computer Technology Experience
- VMware vSphere Computer Technology
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution. In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of two (2) years; Masters and 0 years related experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 6, 2017, 7:33:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-CAMP LEJEUNE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job