Full Time Employee Contractor
Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the activity of technical personnel involved in providing life cycle software engineering support of military computer software systems. Must apply state-of-the-art software engineering techniques such as design languages, structure programming, configuration control, quality assurance, top-down programming, agile development, etc. Responsible for identifying, refining and implementing the technical requirements for software support and developing and implementing realistic work plans, schedules, and controls to establish effective software support of both fielded software and lab support software. Must review and evaluate the technical work performed by subordinates.
· A Master?s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or other Engineering discipline.
· Must have 2 years of experience with SATCOM domain.
· 7 Years of experience working on computer systems engineering and/or software development
· Secret security clearance
· Min 2 years exp as technical manager/lead;
experience with Agile development methods;
proficient in SDLC management and scheduling;
coding/scripting experience is a plus"
· knowledge/experience with software development tools for problem tracking, code management, and automated testing;
· knowledge/experienced in IAVM and RMF concepts
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: