Full Time Employee Contractor
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and/or integration of a DoD IA architecture and/or system components for use within Computing Environments (CE), Network Environments (NE), and enclave environments. Ensure that the architecture and design of Department of Defense (DoD) Information Systems (IS) assigned are functional and secure. Responsible for performing and documenting the security assessment of computer/network components with an accredited system and generating and maintaining POA&M documentation. Supports the accreditation and reaccreditation efforts of assigned military systems. Interfaces with engineering teams to facilitate the secure development of new software components.
· A Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, or other Engineering, or Technical discipline with an Information Security or Cyber Security Concentration. Advanced Degree with concentration in Information Security or Cyber Security preferred.
· Must be Information Assurance (IA) Trained and Certified per the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement IAW DoD 8570.1-M, Change 2, and the Army Information Assurance (IA) Training and Certification Best Business Practice, corrected 6 Aug 2010
· 5 Years minimum experience
"· IAT Level 2 IAW AR 25-2 and DoD 8570-01M
- Security+ CE or CISSP certification
- An additional computing environment specific certification (e.g., CCNA, MSCE, etc.)"
· Seven years of professional experience can substitute for the degree provided the person has BOTH the relevant experience AND is fully Information Assurance (IA) certified in accordance with AR 25-2, Information Assurance.
· Secret security clearance
"Scripting or coding experience is preferred.
Strong documentation skills and good organizations skills are necessary.
Proficient in MS Windows OS, Unix, and/or Linux"
experience with DIACAP or RMF accreditation processes
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: