Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Project Manager (Job Number:423343)
SAIC has a contingent job oportunity for a Project Manager located in Washington DC, supporting NAVSEA HQ SEA 00I. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for management of information resources, enterprise architecture, IT Capital Planning, information assurance/Cybersecurity, and IT Portfolio Management,
- The Project Manager will provide program management support utilizing industry best project management practices (Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide), which include all of the tasks required to initiate, plan, manage, control, report and close?out this program.
- The Project Manager shall participate in integrated project teams and develop project plans, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), activity schedules,
- The Project Manager will GANTT charts, Pareto diagrams, Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT) charts, and project status reports utilizing standard software tools adopted by NAVSEA such as Microsoft Suite (Project, Word, Power?Point, Visio,etc.), Adobe products and other common government supported applications.
- Provide assistance in providing the full and complete software, system and network lifecycle management, from inception to retirement across the entire NAVSEA Enterprise.
- Support strategic and theater planning; security certification, accreditation, and system security;
- Provide technical studies, evaluation, and review; and provide detailed recommendations regarding optimal solutions to technical or program management problems.
- Provide analysis, technical and engineering services to support emerging technologies related to the enterprise environments.
- Conduct Technical Evaluations, Business Case Analysis (BCAs), Earned Value Management assessments, and Return on Investment (ROI) studies, as required.
- Provide assistance to the Government to prepare ad?hoc technical reports, long?term strategic planning documents, system concept of operations, studies, and other program management or related technical documents.
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate meetings, technical and program management forums, and seminars to include meeting attendance and the preparation of meeting agendas, presentations, minutes, action items, and presentation materials.
- Provide administrative support for naval messages and correspondence and travel coordination.
- Clearance Level Must Possess or be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s Degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, or a related field or equivalency
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing requirements
- Excellent communication, organization, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and manage work efficiently under stress and time constraints
- Ability to interact effectively in a multicultural environment
- At least 3 years of demonstrated and relevant work experience including:
- interfaces and network technologies
- supporting Navy IT infrastructure and system architecture
- NAVSEA/DON Information Assurance Program Management
DESIRED EDUCAITON AND EXPERIENCE:
- PMP certification highly desired
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 21, 2016, 10:42:19 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: