Full Time Employee Contractor
CGI Federal is seeking a Software Developer to assist with the deployment of a new IAM solution to 26 federal agencies.
- Responsible for IAM release management and integration of IAM platforms with enterprise applications
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- 1+ year of experience implementing enterprise identity and access management and security solutions (e.g., SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, CyberArk, etc.) in client environments
- 1+ year of experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management systems)
- Exposure to a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure and understanding security and dataflow within these components
- Experience configuring, developing and deploying scalable enterprise applications (and COTS products) within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX and Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
- Strong hands-on Java/J2EE experience
- Familiar with JDBC, LDAP, JNDI, Hibernate, JSF
- Good knowledge of software development principles, and design patterns
- Self-starter, fast learner, and flexible to support new technologies as well as legacy applications
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas preferred:
- Single Sign On & Web Access Management
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Access/Resource Provisioning
- Role Base Access Control
- Multi-Factor Authentication
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: