Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer (Job Number:423849)
SAIC is Currently hiring for a Systems Engineer ?Sr. level Provide professional technical engineering support for the new entrant certification of the Launch Enterprise Directorate.
This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Evaluation of and reporting on launch system engineering processes and products, including risk management, verification, configuration/change management (including Configuration Control Board support), and systems requirements management.
- accordance with the standards and requirements such as EELV Standard Interface Specification (SIS), the New Entrant's Command Media, applicable Military Standards and Industry Standards, and local requirements .
- Ability to develop the necessary reports that comply with the standards.
- Perform requirements analysis for the LVLSC to ensure prime contractor meets the requirements set forth in the System Requirements Document (SRD)
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or mathematics field;
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in Systems Engineering and launch engineering design MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or mathematics field.
- Higher education (MS, PhD) can be substituted for minimum years of experience requirements; technical experience in lieu of education requirements also considered.
- Excellent Verbal/Communication skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 6, 2017, 9:55:53 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: