Full Time Employee
Information Assurance Lead (Job Number:423852)
SAIC is seeking a Information Assurance Lead for the following position. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Chantilly, Northern Virginia.
- Information Assurance Leads will support all areas of information assurance to include:
- IA Management
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Audit Coordination Support
- Privacy Program Support
- Cyber Risk Management
- Risk Management Framework Application
- Information Systems Security Engineering
- IA Compliance Measurements and Metrics
- Assessment and Authorization Support
- Vulnerability Management
- IT Vulnerability Lifecycle Management
- Vulnerability Identification and Remediation
- Situational Awareness
- Support Cyber Defense Leads shall meet, at a minimum, Information Assurance Manager Level III or Information Assurance Technical Level III with recent and relevant IC, DOD, or government experience in IT, IA, or Information Security, related fields, or IA disciplines.
- Must have demonstrated, recent, and relevant experience working with senior government managers of IA issues.
- IA Leads could architect, plan, configure, deploy, maintain, and upgrade COTS/GOTS and custom toolsets to address vulnerabilities and/or implement security controls.
- Apply a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to design, develop and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies and support full spectrum military cyberspace operations.
- Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions.
- Includes security control design and solution planning at the system, mission, and enterprise level, security-in-depth/defense-in- depth, and other related IAM/ISSO/ISSE support functions.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Researches and evaluates cyber capabilities and new security tools and products against operational requirements and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy, and to support the offensive and defensive capability design and troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Information Assurance Manager III and/or Information Assurance Technical III, with recent and relevant IC, DoD, or government experience in IT, IA, or Information Security, related fields, or IA disciplines.
- Demonstrated recent, and relevant experience working with senior government managers of IA issues
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Domain knowledge to include:
- Cross Domain Technologies;
- Information Technology Virtualization;
- Cloud IA Technologies;
- Public Key Infrastructure;
- Network and Host-Based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems;
- Cyber mission Computer Network Defense of space assets;
- Cyber Defense Techniques; and,
- Operational Readiness, Verification, and Validation Reviews.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 8, 2016, 10:23:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: