Full Time Employee
Program Integrator (Job Number:423930)
SAIC is seeking Project or Program Integrators at multiple skills levels to support work within the Intelligence Community collaborating in the design, deployment and infrastructure crucial to national security. Successful applicants will work to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping to develop and implement a strategy for cultural and technological change.
- Developing & documenting a strategy roadmap;
- Coordinating, planning and executing various stakeholder exchanges (off-sites, symposiums, working groups, etc);
- Preparing program artifacts, documenting outcomes, and following up on actions
- Documenting and reporting on progress and effectiveness of implementation of various initiatives, projects and strategies.
- Building and managing project budgets and spend plans
- Preparing briefings, presentations and other various outreach documentation.
- Experience collaborating across IC agencies
- Demonstrated experience and background in Program Management and/or Project Management
- Experience working collaboratively to prepare strategic level documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a highly dynamic and small team environment, communicating effectively and demonstrating initiative to keep projects and deliverables on track
- Strong experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite tools, including the ability to create accurate spreadsheets in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint, following sound vertical and horizontal logic
- Ability to translate information, develop insights, refine requirements and work alongside customers at customer sites
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships in a team-based government or professional services environment
- Must be comfortable managing multiple assignments under high pressure with quick turnaround deadlines, often with dynamic and changing priorities
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills, including the ability to think tactically while working several tasks and to develop recommendations
- A solutions-oriented team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills, social skills, and soft skills combined with effective time management skills and organization skills while successfully meeting timelines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience facilitating meetings with the stakeholders to gather functional and technical requirements for multiple end-to-end integration projects
- Proven experience drafting and maintaining technical requirements documentation for solutions-based processes and workflows across multiple projects
- Proven experience supporting the development and management of project plans, schedules, project tracking, milestone deliveries and status reports for multiple
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 9, 2016, 10:34:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: