Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer (Job Number:424021)
SAIC currently has 3 openings for System Engineers based in Reston, VA.
- Refining Government governance processes due to changing mission priorities, funding levels, and resources.
- Defines and oversees the development of specialized or highly complex metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Monitors and analyzes performance metrics to identify and implement performance based improvements.
- Create fact-based business cases that support process re-engineering efforts through a defined and measurable value-driven roadmap
- Ensure that ?future state? designs are realized and redesign goals are met.
- Manage the people and technology changes associated with moving from current state to future state
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field and two (2) years of related experience; Masters and no (0) years of related experience in the Intelligence Community. In lieu of a degree, each year of direct-related IC work experience can be accepted as 1 year of education toward a degree.
- Process re-engineering
- Governance Models
- Strategic Planning
- Quantitative decision/risk analysis
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 8, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: