Full Time Employee Contractor
As the Computer Aided Design (CAD) Support you will advise the government representatives and provide CAD support via preparation and maintenance of documentation essential to the preparation of location kits (LKs) and other related tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Draft, via computer aided design technology, location plans and building layout drawings.
· Analyze equipment lists, specifications and operations-related data to provide for the design, development and maintenance of the information and procedures necessary to produce the LKs and related data.
· Develop and produce a Procedures Manual and exemplar LK.
· Develop, produce and update LKs to support requirements, to include, exemplars, and location specific training and exercise LKs.
· Perform reviews and analysis of existing LKs in conjunction with the COR.
· Review CAD technologies to determine the suitability for improving and facilitating LK development and shall, by letter to the Government, identify areas for potential improvement.
· Maintain inventory of classified computer equipment and documentation.
· Update/verify/de-conflict facilities via classified computer software tools, specialized software programs, and customer inputs.
· Perform routine maintenance on specialized stand-alone classified computer system to include operating system, anti-virus, and software updates.
· Perform transfer of unclassified updates via approved transfer methods to include ability to write to compact discs to update stand-alone systems.
· Routinely travel with the classified computer to ensure all systems within the architecture are current and have the same up to date information.
· Provide trip/after action reports summarizing activities and results of travel conducted in support of contract tasks in accordance with government provided format.
· Minimum of ten years of CAD experience.
· At least one year working with Intergraph CAD or comparable software.
· Must be familiar with configuration management practices.
· Requires travel (in the range of 10% - 15%) within the Continental United States.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.