Full Time Employee Contractor
The Senior Threat Vulnerability Analyst will participate and oversee analyses of all source threats to DC&MA's mission.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Perform the duties of Senior Threat Vulnerability Analyst.
· Participate and oversee analyses of all source threats to DC&MA's mission.
· Assign and oversee all-source, threat and vulnerability analytical tasks to contractor(s).
· Perform and oversee research and conduct assessments of emerging threats.
· Perform and oversee development of threat and vulnerability briefings.
· Perform and oversee research of special topics that may arise coincidently to the technical assessments, and prepare structured studies and analyses as appropriate. Prepare synopses, briefings, and summaries of analyses as required.
· Oversee and participate in the process of selecting and implementing security countermeasures to achieve acceptable levels of risk at an acceptable cost.
· Oversee and participate in the integration of assessment of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and assists in weighing the calculated risk against the projected cost of security.
· Utilize a structured analytical process to identify physical, information, personnel, and operational protection gaps that could provide an adversary with insights into CPI/critical information.
· Oversee and participate in the valuation and prioritization of assets based on consequence of loss.
· Participate in the development of Program Protection Plans in conformance with OUSD (AT&L) requirements.
· Develops written and oral briefings and attends meetings as required.
· Performs other security related duties as directed.
· Ensure compliance in accordance with National Industry Security Program DoD 5220.22-M.
· Must possess a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 10 years' experience within U.S. Government counterintelligence (analytical and/or operational) and/or threat analytical fields.
· 5 years as a subject matter expertise in analyzing foreign intelligence threats against the United States, subject matter expertise as to protection of U.S. Government (DoD preferred) critical infrastructure, experience establishing collaborative relationships with elements of the intelligence community.
· Requires travel (10%) within the Continental United States.
· Extensive technical writing skills and communication skills.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.