Full Time Employee Contractor
The Information Security Specialist serves as the defense continuity program expert responsible for the development of security classification guides and standard operating procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provides subject matter expertise guidance on the interpretation of security revisions to the master security guide and declassification decisions.
· Updates and finalizes program protection policies and develops/prepares the final coordination of numerous continuity-related security SOPs.
· Travel to PAD-identified locations in support of mission requirements.
· Maintain and updates security education and awareness training policies.
· Draft co-utilization agreements and memorandums of agreement, as required, for assessed facilities.
· Establish and maintain the security container checklists for security containers.
· Ensures the proper implementation of COMSEC plans for assessed facilities.
· Ensure compliance in accordance with National Industrial Security Program DoD 5220.22-M
· Must have an associate's degree with minimum of 8 years of experience with U.S. Government security fields (primarily in the area of physical security).
· 4 years must be subject matter expertise and hands-on experience in physical security assessments, and SCIF/SAPF accreditations.
· May require travel (10%) within the Continental United States.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance to be considered and is subject to Counter Intelligence polygraph.