Full Time Employee
Enterprise & Micro Services Developer (Job Number:424796)
Purpose of the Position:
To extract functional and technical requirements, document, develop, test and implement service oriented architecture and micro-services. Provide technical input to solutions designed by the Enterprise Service Bus Architecture team as well as providing ongoing support to the ESB Infrastructure team when appropriate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ESB Developer converts requirements within architecture documents into functional and technical specifications.
- The ESB Developer will code, test, and implement services and micro-services based on these specifications.
- Develop and deploy micro-services to both an onsite and Cloud infrastructure
- Develop and use solutions with SOAP and RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JSON
- The Developer will be responsible for performance tuning and monitoring of services and applications
- The Developer also writes Production Support documents to transition ongoing support to the Infrastructure team.
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. Four additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor?s degree.
- Strong understanding of SOA and micro-services architectures
- Understanding of container methodologies to support DevOps such as Docker container, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with event based and message driven distributed systems
- Expert level programming skills in Java and .Net
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, Service-Sent Event, and other web technologies
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git, and build tools like ant, maven, gradle or make
- Experience with various testing tools and understanding of Test Driven Design principles
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Capable of obtaining or in possession of a Secret Clearance. ? SAIC will process this for the applicant.
- CompTIA Security+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2017, 12:31:09 AM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job