C4ISR AV/VTC Engineer (Job Number:424969)
C4ISR AV/VTC Engineer opportunity in Oahu, Hawaii. Must be a resident on Oahu. The candidate must have:
- Knowledge/experience working with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) networks and integrated Audio Visual (AV) systems.
- Knowledge/experience with Cisco C-Series VTC codecs.
- Knowledge/experience with Polycom VTC codecs.
- Knowledge/experience with Extron AV matrix switchers.
- Knowledge/experience with AMX control system hardware.
- Knowledge/experience with Crestron control system hardware.
- Knowledge/experience with classified ISDN and classified IP VTC system design.
- Experience with controlling room lighting, determining monitor placement and installation of room soundproofing.
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD and/or Visio.
- Working knowledge of planning, designing, installing and maintaining AV/ VTC systems.
- Skilled in preparing engineering documentation such as installation design plans, procurement packages and test plans.
- Knowledge/experience in developing system block diagrams and interconnect/interface diagrams.
- Knowledge/experience in designing AV/VTC systems to meet Navy and DoD security requirements.
- Ability to read electronic schematic diagrams.
- Knowledge/experience in developing installation plans which includes floor plans, elevation diagrams, system block diagrams, cabling diagrams, wiring diagrams, configuration details, installation details, equipment lists and bill of materials.
- Knowledge/experience in leading installation/activation on-site.
- Ability to interface professionally with customers and communicates effectively with project engineers, office staff and other team members.
- Ability to accomplish work independently and lead the design, installation, and testing of AV/VTC systems.
- Ability to plan, conduct site surveys, create cost estimates, perform equipment selection and procurement.
- Ability to learn and apply technical knowledge from written material.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Six (6) years of experience in the planning, design, installation and integration of complex electronics systems.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Two (2) years of experience with SPAWAR design or installation projects.
- Four (4) years Marine Corps service or at least four (4) years of experience with Marine Corps C4ISR projects or programs (preferred).
- BICSI RCDD certification.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Active Secret security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 1, 2017, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job