Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
? The incumbent shall assist the RSAF to evaluate engine shops,test cells and the sound suppressor on Hush House operations during visits to determine the following:
1. Job qualifications have been met.
2. Proper tools and tech data are used for the job at hand.
3. Necessary job preparations and safety requirements are performed.
4. Equipment used on the job is checked for calibration and proper operation prior to use.
5. Items undergoing maintenance are properly checked for condition before maintenance is performed on the article.
6. All technical steps for trouble shooting and maintenance outline in the applicable technical orders are properly followed.
7. All notes, cautions and warnings outlined in the technical order are properly followed.
8. Required documentation is accomplished in accordance with RSAF manuals, technical orders,directives and instructions.
9. If OJT is being performed, the technician properly monitors the student and insures that necessary technical and non-technical steps required are properly accomplished and that proper documentation of the training is accomplished.
10. Relative to the above tasks,incumbent will be required to assist in the development of improved maintenance procedures for RSAF engine systems as tasked by cognizant RSAF officers. This requirement includes necessary research and the writing of staff papers to allow an evaluation of the proposals to change or improved training, quality of maintenance, technical procedures or support and test equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· The incumbent will have been a fully qualified engine superintendent at the "9" skill level, have at least twenty (20) years of engine maintenance experience, with at least three (3) years of F-100-PW-220 engine, or F-110-GE-129C experience and must be knowledgeable of test cell and sound suppressor or Hush House operations, they will be graduate of basic engine course and preferably a technician (7) level course as well.
2. They should have at least two (2) years of staff level experience at a numbered Air Force or higher. In addition, service as an engine shop supervisor is desired.
3. A high school diploma is mandatory. College degree at the Bachelors level is desired with a scientific or technical major field of study. Graduation from a technician (7) level course is desired, preferably for the F-100 engine.
5. Five (5) years as a General Electric Field Aviation Representative may be used to fulfill qualification and educational requirements.