Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs maintenance and repair on turret electronics, hydraulics, instruments, and sighting systems on the family of Light Armored Vehicles in support of the Ministry of the National Guard. Provides technical assistance in maintenance to the Ministry of the National Guard personnel. Performs inspections, maintenance, and ?New Equipment Training? support.
1. Coordinates maintenance activities of the Fire Control Section.
2. Plans for and advises the Weapons Maintenance Unit Commander on receipt and storage of Fire Control end items and components.
3. Ensures necessary tools/ test, measurement and diagnostic equipment, repair parts and other materials are available in the Fire Control section.
4. Prepares reports and records of Section activities, as required.
5. Provides technical assistance to the Ministry of the National Guard Units, as required.
6. Provides hands on training in support of new equipment fielding.
7. Responsible for quality control within the Fire Control Section.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
B. Independence: Works under the supervision of the Weapons Maintenance Unit Chief. Performs to a large extent under own responsibility with a wide choice of methods.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Two assistant trainers.
Education Level: High School graduate. Military technical training or equivalent civilian experience in armament systems maintenance and repair.
Experience: A minimum of 6 years? experience in armament systems repair or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Specific knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements: Knowledge of logistics management policies, principles, techniques and procedures. Must possess a valid US driving license and be capable of obtaining a KSA driver?s license.