Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation serves as the Department of the Navy's (DON) systems command for the Marine Corps ground wapon and information technology system program in order to equip and sustain Marine forces with full-spectrum, current and future expeditionary and crisis response capabilities.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to support the PMMI Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) team, specifically the Tactical SIGINT Collection System (TSCS) program, writing and reviewing engineering acquisition documentation required to support engineering process reviews at Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC). This position entails participation on technical teams to include Information Assurance/Cyber, data interfaces, and engineering design. Relevant experience and knowledge in those three areas are particularly important for this effort.
Must have a minimum of six (6) years (with a Bachelor?s Degree) relevant software/systems experience. This experience must show increasing responsibility in development or maintenance of software and/or information networks.
· Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II certified
· Must be Scrum Master Certified
· Candidate must also have at least two (2) years? experience with at least three (3) of the following:
· Requirements definition
· Modular testing
· Formulating Design Methodology
· Documentation origination
· Systems Integration and Testing to verify required performance
· Assessment of change proposals for technical merit
· Database design and development
· Systems development lifecycle
Systems engineering principles, to include:
Design methodology (from architecture to design to implementation)
Identifying technical issues with interoperability
Virtualization and clout technologies
ISO 9000 and Agile Tech