Full Time Employee Contractor
· Plans and manages system-wide analysis regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions. Manages analysis of system design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts. Oversees analysis for software development, hardware configuration, and system reliability, maintainability, and availability.
· Models applications throughout the development lifecycle. Leads design and development activities within specific application software language. Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques. Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results. Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
· 6 years SAP PI experience
· Experience in PI design, code development, configuration, peer reviews and system related activities
· Experience in interface mappings and system monitoring
· Java modules, Oracle and ABAP development experience
· EDI X12 experience• Experience in troubleshooting PI issues and improving the system performance
· Adapter and protocol knowledge for Unix and Web Services
· Operating System and database knowledge
· Army project experience