Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes malfunctions and inspects,installs,maintains and troubleshoots integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems at the organizational level (OM).
2. Advises on Organizational level avionic instrument and flight control systems activities.
3. Analyzes performance and isolates malfunctions of integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems.
4. Rernoves,aligns,installs,harmonizes,bore sights and conducts check outs of integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems.
5. Inspects integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems.
6. Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees.
7. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
8. Orders and receives parts.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Requires a minimum of five (5) years? experience in RSAF AFSC 190(4,or equivalent,of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as and F-15 Avionics Systems Specialist.
2. 1n addition, a minimum of one-year experience in performing supervising functions of B-Shop is also desirable.
3. The use and interpretation of intermediate level test equipment is also desirable.
Must be able to obtain a U.S. Pass Port
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
?ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.?