Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group has exciting opportunities for Java Developers!
Are you a passionate software developer who is seeking a rewarding career that pushes the envelope of cutting edge technologies?
Do you want to work with a well respected company that actively recruits the most gifted and innovative professionals in the Intelligence Community?
The Computer Forensics and Intrusion Analysis (CFIA) Branch of ManTech MCIS is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Java Developer in San Antonio, TX. This is a rewarding and highly challenging position with direct support and significant impact to operations of national security. You?ll be working on mission critical projects that directly work to safeguard our country.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.
· Design and development experience in Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, and/or Hibernate,
· Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Design Patterns, and Algorithms
· Database design and development experience and working knowledge of MySQL and Tomcat
· Experience reading API documentation for 3rd Party Libraries
· Experience with XML, JSON, and YAML
· Experience with REST, JDBC and API development
· Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen
· Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation