Full Time Employee
.Net Developer - All Levels (Job Number:425918)
SAIC is seeking Microsoft .Net Developers ?ALL Levels? to implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications. Analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems. Maintain development software for the development team. Work with network team to maintain server hosted development tools. Work with Database Administrators on design/development and Network Administrators on network requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Setup and maintain software development and server environment for other developers.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- 1 to 10+ years? experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development; or a Master?s and zero years? experience. 4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor?s degree.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- At least 2 years? experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...);
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors;
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design;
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification required
- Computing Environment training or certification valid in ATCTS is required to meet IA requirements (Can be attained after starting work, SAIC will assist)
- Must possess a Secret Clearance (interim is acceptable to start and SAIC will process this for the candidate)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 10, 2017, 3:10:17 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job