Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Senior Statistician for our client location in Washington DC.
· Duties require use of structured analysis, design methodologies and tools.
· Responsibilities include supervising and guiding efforts of less experienced personnel.
· Conducts technical statistical research and analysis and compiles and interprets statistical records and reports of programs, projects, and activities
· Determines methods of statistical analysis and applies statistical techniques to determine measures of central tendency, correlation, sample size, significance of differences, etc.
· Compiles and analyzes data, interpreting trends, fluctuations, and other changes.
· Able to organize and structure datasets and perform statistical analysis. Assist program managers with developing and tracking metrics.
· Responds to business and technical operational requirements of user community and establishes requirements for data needs, usage, tracking and archiving.
· Develop macros and other programming to develop queries and reports in Microsoft Access and SQL
· Perform and write SQL queries for ad hoc requests
· Perform statistical analysis of operational field data
· Knowledge of data visualization techniques
· 12-14 years of related experience
· Bachelor?s Degree in related field such as Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Scientific or Techincal
· A working knowledge of statistical principles, methods, and techniques, the ability to apply statistical, Senior Principals in a specialized area.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables/graphs)
· Prepares reports, graphs, charts and occasionally provides oral presentations of the results of statistical studies.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Access to include development of macros and other programming to build databases, queries, and reports.
· Experience using SQL Service Report Builder
· Perform statistical analysis of operational field dataKnowledge of data visualization techniques
· Programming in SQL, Visual Basic, and C
· Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Visio
· Working knowledge or experience with DOORS or similar requirements traceability software
· Experience performing or assisting system Test and Evaluation data collection and analysis
· US citizenship required
· CBP background investigation
Location: Washington DC