Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Warehouse Specialist for our location in Herndon, VA
• Warehouse Specialist must perform a full range of warehousing activities to include; receiving, inspecting, inventorying, loading, unloading, segregating, storing, issuing, packing, delivering and process turns-in supplies and equipment.
• Assist in the development of plans for storage and arrangement of stock to determine warehouse configuration, setup, movement, rearrangement and traffic flow
• Ensure accountability when receiving, storing and issuing
• Ensure that special documentation remains with materials throughout the storage/issue process, i.e. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Controlled Cryptographic Item (CCI) certificate, and any other applicable documentation, perform quality assurance inspections of materials in storage
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments and placement of materials within the warehouse shipping/receiving area and ensure safe receipt, storage, and movement of Sensitive Items and Hazardous Material products, in accordance with facility and regulatory requirements
• Operate forklifts ranging in size up to 10,000lbs
• Prepare inventory and production reports, screen and identify shipping and receiving documents for discrepancies, and direct stock for shipping or storage
• Repair and construct fiberboard or wooden containers; packs, crates, stencils, weighs and bands equipment and supplies.
• Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, segregates, palletizes, and stores supplies and equipment
• Advise supervisor about inconsistent shipment information, defective material or property, and damage from shipping
• Requires High School diploma or equivalent and one to two years of related experience.
• Candidate must be able to perform temporary duty at other locations for specified periods of time.
• Candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
• Secret Clearance
Location: Herndon, VA