Full Time Employee
Knowledge Manager II (Job Number:426040)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Knowledge Manager II to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
Daily activities include:
- Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation, and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; and complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
- Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
- Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, and facilitates development of controls with business partners throughout streamlining processes and system automation
- Supports all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials; collaborates across many business units to communicate complex concepts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Knowledge Management Specialist
- Minimum of Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Management, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 6, 2017, 12:22:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job