Full Time Employee
Cyberspace All-Source Intel Analyst II (Job Number:426075)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace All-Source Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
Daily activities include:
- Serves as an Intelligence Specialist with responsibilities for participating in the production of All-Source intelligence products pertaining to Cyberspace operation and planning
- Applies a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations
- Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
- Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership
- Contributes to the development of All-Source Intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence and all-source intelligence duties with no guidance
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
- Contributes substantive content for reports and briefings
- With no guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributes substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or with no precedence exists
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma and ten (10) years or more experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus, or Bachelors and six (6) years or more experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 15, 2017, 6:02:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job