Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Network Engineer Team Lead, you will provide network engineering services and guidance and support to junior network personnel that entails daily operations and maintenance of Unclassified and Classified network infrastructure. The environment consists of BIGIP ver 9.4x and FatPipe load balancers 5.2, CISCO 3800 series routers and 6500 L3 series switches, Trinity Audio Visual NetLinx NI-4100, and VBRICK IP 6000 TV systems. Required to keep the systems maintained and optimized through daily, weekly, and monthly upgrades, as well as tuning when system maintenance is required. Day-to-day operations may require the contractor to interface with internal and external customers to support system operations.
- Actively monitor and manage the CTD network and optimize system performance.
- Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Develop and manage enterprise wide strategy for the maintenance, repair, and upgrade of the network and AIS equipment; CTD enterprise consists of 3 networks; 1 unclassified, 1 Secret and 1 Top Secret network serving approximately 350 endpoints.
- Ensure the CTD technology architecture is scalable across a number of dimensions.
- Implement network security measures.
- Install and manage network services.
- Install, configure, and maintain all network specific software applications and virtual systems.
- Monitor Network Performance of the systems identified above.
- Network applications include, but not limited to Messaging, File & Storage, Print, Backup, and Domain Name Server (DNS).
- Provide and manage system documentation for all related network systems.
- Setup and maintain network related documentation and standards.
- Support all network connections as required.
- Support and configure all routers, switches, firewalls, and crypto devices.
- Manage the testing and implementation of upgrades and changes to the network systems and virtual environments.
- Provide technology hub engineering and design.
- Support and configure all Cisco routers and Cisco switches.
- Install, test, and maintain patch cabling.
- Manage all data communications and telecommunications.
- Support all network connections.
- Configure and maintain PBX and voice systems.
- Provide additional support and coordination with vendors (FBI HQ) for installation and testing of all infrastructure cabling.
Experience with one or more of the following is Highly Desired:
- BigIP load balancers
- Cisco routers, switches, etc.
- CISCO IOS (Cisco operating system)
- Configuring port security, VLAN?s, and troubleshooting and replacing if appropriate hardware modules within the switches and/or routers.
Requires Bachelor?s degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related Network Engineering experience.
Clearance Requirements: U.S. citizenship and active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph