Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Java Applications Developer, you will design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Serves as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Creates, modifies, and all maintains software
- Perform concept and requirements analyses in support of all corrective, adaptive, and perfect changes to system and services.
- Design and execute component and system tests.
- Possess knowledge, experience, and expertise in the full spectrum of the software development life cycle.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Strong Web Development Skills and UX skills are a must.
? BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred
? 4 - 7 years of directly related work experience preferred
? Experience with COMPS a major plus
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance required.