Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
This effort requires personnel who can perform intelligence analysis and select pertinent material for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. In addition, personnel must be able to discover, characterize, affiliate, and report new cyber activity and actors to include describing how the activity is being conducted and also characterization of a sophisticated cyber-capable adversary.
· Performing multi-source research for specified target sets.
· Formatting information for dissemination to customers as end product reports
· Maintaining awareness of internal and external customer information needs
· Collaborating with other organizations members to produce reports and assessments for National-level audiences.
· Coordinating efforts with analysts and reporters.
· Demonstrated expertise in the use of analyst tools and databases used for the missions
· Experience utilizing all forms of reporting and experience creating each product type ands be able to organize training for other team members on analysis, existing and cutting-edge analyst tools.
· Expertise analyzing exploitation opportunities using intelligence reporting to enable operations to gather intelligence information from cyber threat adversary Automated Information Systems.
· Communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
· Shall have demonstrated expertise analyzing intelligence information and technical data, documenting information and processes, gathering information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
· Shall be an effective writer and verbal communicator and support the development of new reporting vehicles.
· Shall demonstrate competence with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the missions and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results
· Understanding of network fundamentals
· Basic understanding of DNI
· (2) years? of relevant experience with a Bachelor?s degree in an technical discipline (math, science, computers, engineering) field
· (4) years? continuous years of relevant work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.