Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Position Description: Work as a member of highly technical team to analyzing network posture, protocols, vulnerabilities and take corrective action to adjust security measures to counter future intrusions.
· Demonstrated expertise related to the use of tools and databases used for the SIGINT initiatives.
· Shall also demonstrate analytic ability to discover unknown, suspicious or exploitation activity, be able to provide briefings of intrusion set activity to leadership and be knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type, and thus be able to organize training for other team members on analysis, tools, or reporting.
· Shall have demonstrated the analytic expertise to perform technical analysis for exploitation of an identified activity that is of an unknown or suspicious origin, competence with relevant analyst tools and databases and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
· Shall be considered a Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies, and be able to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with other customers.
· Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, interpreting analytical results, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level. and managing internal and external customer relations
· Shall have demonstrated skills working through the SIGINT and/or other intelligence disciplines' production processes, to include tasking, researching, processing, reporting and disseminating of collection information or final products.
· Shall demonstrate the ability to understand and interpret technical data through knowledge of technologies and network topologies.
· Strong understanding of network protocols and network vulnerabilities.
· Strong experience discovering and recovering from current intrusions and analytical skills sufficient to understand how to adjust security controls and counter future intrusions
· (5) years’ experience dealing with network and vulnerability analysis with a Bachelor’s degree in an technical discipline (math, science, computers, engineering) field
· (8) years continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis can be substituted in lieu of a degree
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.