This effort requires personnel who can research, analyze, and report on computer network probes/attacks, trends, and hacker tools and techniques to produce indications and warning reports on impending network attacks against United States Defense and national infrastructure systems. In addition personnel must be able to analyze network nodes (people and groups) and characterize linkages that show the relationships or flows between nodes.
· Performing tasks associated with the production cycle, including: researching, tasking, analysis, reporting, assessing, and interacting with customers.
· Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities, emerging technologies/operations and determining risk to networks of interest posed by adversarial systems, activities or operations.
· Analyzing all-source intel data and identifying critical threat information, researching historical threat reporting, and crafting assessments in support of customer information needs.
· Performing all-source research to identify and report on the intentions and capabilities of adversaries, state and non-state sponsored to threaten, exploit or otherwise disrupt networks of interest
· Assist with the development of databases and other knowledge repositories on adversary information warfare and hacker capabilities, intentions and supporting infrastructures.
· Compiling and correlating data sets to determine levels of threats and vulnerabilities to network systems and producing threat/vulnerability assessments.
· Assisting technical personnel in developing automated analytic tools by providing specific information about adversary targets and techniques.
· Developing end-product report drafts and entering them into report production systems.
· Contributing to knowledge management by entering sources and analytic findings into appropriate databases and other repositories on a timely basis
· Meeting customers' delivery deadlines and satisfying customer expectations for accuracy and completenes
· Documenting reports and customer feedback in local Request for Information (RFI) tracking databases and other recording systems.
· Identifying adversary presence in the Internet and using visualization tools to map the information systems, networks and major servers they use.
· Using research and analytic findings to identify network associations and map them in diagram/topology presentations.
· Performing baseline and secondary analysis and providing visualization support by using Analyst Notebook and NetViz or other visualization tools.
· Conducting and tracking behavior analysis and characterization of adversary decision processes, their technological dependencies and social network connections
· Documenting all research and analysis using standard document and network mapping tools. Position Requirements:
· Shall have demonstrated expertise all forms of analysis reporting and experienced with creating each product type and be able to organize training for other team members on analysis, tools, or reporting.
· Shall have demonstrated expertise with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
· Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations. Education:
· (4) years
? of relevant experience with a Bachelor?s degree in an technical discipline (math, science, computers, engineering) field
· (2) years?
continuous years of relevant work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree Security Requirements:
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.