Full Time Employee Contractor
Utilizes automated capabilities to assess risk to DODIN assets. Assists in identifying and prioritizing requirements for capability development efforts. Analyzes proposed capabilities, recommends COAs, and develops solutions to address areas of concern for shortfalls. Develops, maintains, and automates metrics to assess USCYBERCOM operational Measure of Effective and Performance (MOE/MOP). Develops concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing cyber security practices for implementation throughout DOD. Analyzes vulnerabilities with known exploits that do not have vendor-provided mitigation or remediation action. Conducts research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats and cyber adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Collaborates with internal and external partners to facilitate cyber SA and information sharing. Assesses the development and cyberspace capabilities to validate USCYBERCOM requirements.
- Six years of experience as a CyberSpace Analyst or related functional area
- HS diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills