Full Time Employee
Systems Software Integration Analyst (Job Number:426479)
IT Systems Integration Analyst
SAIC is seeking an experienced Systems Integration Analyst to contribute to all aspects of system integration in support of the design, implementation, and integration of multiple programming modifications in parallel. This highly technical and hands-on position requires an individual to provide day-to-day skills and knowledge to research SQL data bases and various computer aided facilities management system software. The Integration Analyst will be required to make recommended modifications to the software and successfully complete desired programmatic changes allowing for the customized software solutions necessary to satisfy the requirements of the government customer. The candidate must have a recent and first-hand cloud computing and software application frameworks experience. The candidate will be required to work independently and as a member of a team and be willing to work side by side with the current sub-contractor.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Applied experience with design, develop, and test of information technology systems and software applications.
- Applied knowledge and experience with Agile, Waterfall, and plan-driven development processes and iterative development techniques for complex systems.
- Experience supporting government customers in secure environments.
- Must have a proven track record of excellence in the service provided to clients and customers
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs, and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences.
Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD) Certification (Certifications)
OCA Java Programmer Certifications (Certifications)
Three (3) to Six (6) years of experience with ESRI, SQL, SQL Server
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 6, 2017, 5:50:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job