Full Time Employee
Business Process Engineer III (Job Number:426810)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace Operations Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The J3 uses business process re-engineering to implement changes in processes such as operational priorities, requirements management, mission management, operational assessments, and event/incident response. Requires the knowledge of several BPR theories and change management methods IOT make the most efficient recommendations to the command.
Daily activities include:
- Provide analysis and recommendations in support of mission-oriented business functions and related applications and systems
- Aligns processes, systems, policies, and organization structures with mission and strategy of the organization and Command
- Analyzes workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Creates process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders
- Develops innovative solutions
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
- Plans and implements approved business solutions and develops metrics, and methods to collect those metrics, to measure operational efficiency
- Coordinates business process improvement and modernization efforts to methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, organization structure(s), skills, and organizational culture
- Initiates action to conduct research, evaluations, studies, and analysis
- Coordinates efforts to develop change management plans, reports, processes, business policy, regulations, and SOP with minimal guidance
- Has a thorough understanding of activity data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal controls and risk analysis, modern business methods and performance measure techniques
- Has a thorough understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Process Change Management principles to reengineer processes, reduce redundancy and increase efficiency
- Coordinates efforts to define requirements for information systems required to facilitate and support business process improvements, procedures, and with the development and application of organization-wide information models
- Coordinates efforts to integrate new processes with existing ones and communicate changes to all stakeholders. Key coordinator between project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts
- Minimum of nine or more (10+) years of experience Business Process Reengineering (BPR) activities with five of the 10 years of experience using process improvement methodologies, e.g., Lean Six Sigma and a Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university in a business discipline; or seven (7) years of experience and a Masters Degree.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
ACTIVE TS/SCI with Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 13, 2017, 5:19:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job