Full Time Employee
Software Integration Architect (Job Number:426903)
- Ensures direct communications with the government in support of maintaining the trusted thin client and ensures consistent configuration management of both environments.
- Provides software development support as required to integration, adapt, and reverse engineer legacy COTS/GOTS applications onto the virtualized platform to support the theater and global operational mission.
- Maintains un-compiled software (examples: C++, .NET, Wise, etc.)
- Compiles software to support all Microsoft Operating Systems from Windows 2003/Windows XP to current.
- Maintains the existing plug-ins and maintain configuration control and integration support for adaptations of the Command and Control (C2) plug-ins and compiled code.
- Establishes and maintains a formalized and sustained working relationship with Boeing to maintain current software baseline.
- Develops ?glue-ware? as required to support operational required client applications and security patches. Provides integration support to update the system?s architecture, supported software and/or networks. Tests and integrates new client applications and operational capabilities within a directed period of time.
- Urgent needs will need to be delivered within 48 hours, Normal needs will be delivered with 5-7 calendar days.
- Historically there are two (2) urgent and one (1) normal requirement each year.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or related field with a minimum of eight (8) years engineering work experience including solutions in VMware vSphere; Citrix XenApp, Boeing Prephix and Raytheon Trusted Thin Client.
- Citrix Certified Expert -Virtualization (CCE-V)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- 5+ years? experience with software development and Symantec Wise Installation Studio
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 19, 2017, 5:03:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-SHAW AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job