Program Management Senior Principal (Job Number:426994)
- This position requires in-depth understanding of National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG), Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG), Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance operations and strong communication skills.
- The position shall require working closely with senior government officials and foreign dignitaries.
- The Program manager shall focus on the overall strategic planning and programming required to accomplish the work.
- Serve as the lead or deputy program manager for all contractor support activity.
- Provide expert level Program / Project Management support to the EIO.
- Provide expert level engineering support and consulting services to EIO and NGA management.
- Provide expert level specialized acquisition and program management support to the EIO.
- Provide consulting support to EIO in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Interface with all organizational areas, end users/customers and with both foreign and domestic agencies to mitigate risks, developing and managing budgets, and schedules in support of NEA mission.
- Conduct Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) between EIO, and internal/external stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Provide expert advice on both programmatic and technical aspects of complex programs.
- Clearance Level Required: Active TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s degree in System Engineering, GEOINT-related Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field and 15 years of professional and related experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field.
- Understanding of Systems Engineering and Acquisition processes.
- Experience managing both programmatic and technical aspects of complex programs.
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC, DOD, and non-DOD missions.
- Knowledge of NGA processes and tools, to include Systems Engineering, and Acquisition.
- In depth understanding of NGA Mission Partner and customer/user roles and missions.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 21, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job