Full Time Employee
IA Compliance Support Analyst (Job Number:426133)
Cyberspace Operations - IA Compliance Support Analyst
In support of Navy Cyber Forces (NCF) N3 and Type Commander (TYCOM) Readiness Support provide services including analysis, change management, and group dynamics experience that will lead, facilitate, and manage government approved Navy metrics development and change efforts. This activity will directly support and require Navy analysis, documentation, and solutions integration supporting the USFF/USPACFLT and DoD Information Dominance strategies. Assist in the review of existing data, management of collection systems, applications and associated databases, and data analysis to determine risk to one of the following product lines:
- Cyberspace Operations (CO),
- Network Centric Operations (NETOPS),
- Intelligence (INTEL),
- Space Support Operations (SPS),
- Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC)
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber security data analysis, processes, techniques, requirements and procedures supporting network defense and compliance assessment activities.
- At least 2 years of experience in defining security programs or and processes for the protection of sensitive or and classified information.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in three or more of the following areas:
- IA requirements analysis, design development and implementation;
- IA requirements and IA controls analysis;
- IA policy or CONOPS development;
- Contingency planning;
- Requirements for classified data network operations;
- Requirements for information processing;
- Network architecture and design.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office/data automation tools is required.
- DoDI 8570 IAM-III -or-
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP) -or-
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 4:49:10 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job