C4ISR Systems Configuration Analyst (Job Number:427391)
SAIC is seeking a qualified C4ISR Systems Configuration Analyst to support our Engineering Planning and Design program in Honolulu, Hawaii.This position will be located in Oahu, ais contingent upon contract award.
This position is responsible for performing configuration control activities in a MILCON environment.
- Track product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
- Assist in documenting and tracking all aspects of system development and modifications. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations.
- Prepares deviations and waivers for government approval when specifications cannot be met. Reviews all issued document change requests, document change notices and associated drawings for accuracy, completeness and proper signatures.
- Structure and maintain databases.
- Submits engineering changes to customers for review and approval; maintains records and submit reports regarding status.
- Prepares configuration verification audit record sheets for all programs.
- Report project status and issues on a weekly basis.
- Enforce standards and sign off on requirements.
- Develop and maintain project timelines pertaining to Configuration management
- Comply with established standards and practices.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years of experience as a configuration manager or data manager.
- One (1) year of experience reviewing and developing procedures.
- Three (3) years of experience with configuration management.
- Current SECRET security clearance.
- Education: Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 5, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job