full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities
JFHQ DODIN Mission Reporting and Tracking (J33) Analyst
ManTech International Corporation is actively recruiting for TS/SCI cleared cyber security and intelligence professionals to support the Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN) at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) HQ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor current DODIN operations and DCO-IDM missions
Monitor DODIN ASI execution for Combatant Command mission essential function impacts; Oversee Change management; Monitor and utilize collaborative/informative portals identifying DODIN Operations and DCO-IDM missions; Review situation reports from service providers for mission impact.
- Maintain situational awareness on CC/S/A missions enabled by the DODIN
Identify the tools and assets that are components of systems supporting all assigned missions; analyze the potential consequences of a global event; assess potential impacts to critical infra-structure and assets supporting assigned missions; and report results of the analysis and assessment
- Maintain overall health of the DODIN?s ability to enable CC/S/A missions.
Maintain situational awareness on CC/S/A missions enabled by the DODIN; receive and consolidate infrastructure and enterprise services degradation/impact reports from CC/S/A;
Monitor and assess Critical Infrastructure (CI) impacts to operational capability; monitor and assess mission risk resulting from Defense Critical Infrastructure (DCI) vulnerabilities
- Perform Reporting
Maintain situational awareness of the DODIN; manage and maintain a DODIN common operating picture
- Facilitate and direct the resolution of DODIN operational issues/concerns that span multiple AORs
De-conflict, coordinate, and synchronize DODIN and DCO-IDM ASI conflicts and operations with attached, subordinate, and/or supporting forces and supporting commands; coordinate Period of Non-Disruption (POND)s impacting COCOMS; based on risk assessments and desired end-states, provide conflict resolution across the DODIN; escalate issues that cannot be resolved/deconflicted at JFHQ-DODIN
- Synchronize and prioritize global DODIN operations and DCO-IDM effects
Integrate Enterprise Operations Centers (EOC)s (Centralized control/decentralized execution); coordinate/collaborate and synchronize DODIN maintenance operations with service providers
· DoDD 8570 certifications highly desirable.
· Knowledge of security concepts, protocols , processes, architectures, and. Experience in the field of DoD computer network defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
· Experience with incident/event correlation tools such as ArcSight
- Candidate must have advanced communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language. Must also have strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills.
Individual needs to be flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities.
Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service.
Requires Bachelor?s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility (Mandatory)
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
System Application Tools: Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS), REMEDY?s Global Ticket Management System (GTMS), Homeland Defense ? Mission Assurance Portal (HD- MAP/RNOMI), Integrated Network Management System (INMS), Direct Connect Online (DCO), World Wide Online System (WWOLS), SKIWEB, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
POC: Mark Aschenbach, [email protected], (703) 488-2073