Full Time Employee
E-Site Data Analyst Level 3 - Tampa (Job Number:427424)
- Reviews and analyzes collected data to determine the performance and health of a system or network
- Recommends and implements changes to the overall system or network to ensure service to the customer
- May include recommending and making changes to hardware and software configurations across a system or network to maximize performance
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Works under general direction.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Administers company policies that directly affect employees.
- Recommends changes to team policies.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience; or relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge and experience working with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Agile Foundation Certifications; CompTIA Security+; DevOps Foundation certificate
- Technical Specialty: Data Analyst; DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP); Operations Analyst (OA)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 26, 2017, 7:12:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-TAMPA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job