Full Time Employee
Project Management Analyst & OPS Research (Job Number:427498)
- Participate in NGA and NSG studies and analytic efforts, as an analyst and/or subject matter expert, at the direction of government leadership.
- Design research and data collection methods to understand complex programmatic, technical and strategic related issues.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of collected data and develop quality analysis products for senior- and working-level consumption.
- Write detailed, analytically supported, research reports encompassing a wide variety of technical, organizational, and mission related issues.
- Develop and deliver briefings for executive-level audiences summarizing and synthesizing complex analyses into simplified terms.
- Plan, evaluate, coordinate, and integrate Operations Research/System Analysis (ORSA) actions with other staff elements and functions.
- Clearance Level Required: TS/SCI with a Polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years of specialized experience applying objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to the analysis of complex operational and management problems, and ability to provide evidence-based analysis using analytical tools and techniques such as statistical inference, mathematical modeling, systems analysis, logic, comparative analysis, and quantitative graphics.
- Bachelor?s Degree or above in Operations Research, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science. Experience may substitute for major area of study
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, specifically the ability to create charts and perform statistical analysis using software tools.
- Recent experience (within 3 years) working within NGA, DoD/IC, and/or the GEOINT community.
- Demonstrated experience writing detailed, analytically supported, research reports encompassing a wide variety of technical, organizational, and mission related issues.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering briefings for executive- level audiences, to include development of data and analysis visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience with the following ORSA methods and tools.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 11, 2017, 8:12:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job