Full Time Employee Contractor
· General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of spaceflight programs.
· Responsible for evaluation of logistics requirements for, packaging, handling, storing, and transporting critical flight hardware/supporting hardware for the various launch vehicle configurations.
· Develop logistics requirements associated with transportation, delivery and storing of hardware and components for the launch vehicle system.
· Document requirements for review and coordination across the entire gov't team for approval by the government.
· Develop audit plans to ensure compliance with the logistics requirements and documents.
· Conduct applicable audits, document results, and provide recommendations to improve the audit plans as well as execution of the logistics requirements