Full Time Employee Contractor
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Analysis and preparation if NEPA documents (primarily AF Form 813s)
· Evaluation of contractor environmental program submittals.
· Preparation and update of Government Acquisition Program environmental documents such as Programmatic Environment, Safety and Health Evaluation (PESHE), and Environmental Mitigation Plan.
· Provide recommendations and support to customer with respect to environmental requirements
· Collaborate and coordinate environmental program tasks and initiatives with offsite teammates
· Prepare program documents and materials to maintain continued acquisition program environmental compliance
· Evaluate contractor environmental program submittals for adequacy vs. requirements.
· Prepare periodic reports summarizing environmental activities status and plans.
· Monitor launch vehicle provider's environmental compliance with the NEPA, Federal, State, and local laws, as well as launch site environmental policies and restrictions.
· Assess environmental documentation
· Responsible for assessment of System Safety and Environmental documentation submitted related to launch site
· Assess NEPA Documentation, Environmental Impact Analysis, Permits, Hazardous Material Program Plan, Pollution Prevention Program Plan and other environmental plans against environmental laws and CSOSAs.
· Create reports and risk assessments and document Environmental and Safety assessments
· Provide liaison with SMC/LE Environmental personnel and CCAFS Environmental organizations.
· Report to the Lead Systems Engineer at LAAFB to coordinate environmental tasks at LAAFB, CA including interfaces with SMC/LE safety and SMC/SE, SMC/EN staff offices.