Full Time Employee Contractor
Applications Systems Analyst
CGI Federal is seeking an Applications Systems Analyst for a long-term federal project with CBP.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Works with project managers, developers and end users to ensure application designs meet
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs.
- Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Prior CBP experience
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change?supporting our clients? digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.