Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you?ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Manager to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for the performance of a relatively significant program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Oversees the intelligence design development and/or application and resource allocation within program client base. Program area typically represents Enterprise Management, Cyber Security and Software Development. Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
Responsible for planning, organizing and managing enterprise management, cyber and software projects, and successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
· Provide client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the program solutions and requirements,
· Devise solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment
· Develop and execute contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages
· Individual will be expected to work closely across application and networking teams to configure and to maintain a secure ports, protocols, and services implementations
· Requires Bachelor?s degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related information technology experience with five plus years in Cyber Security. PMP is a requirement and understand of ITIL Requirements.
· Security+ or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570.1M requirements for Project Management of Technical Programs.
· Requires a strong background in Enterprise Wide Solutions with Remedy or Service Now, Software Development Lifecyle and/or Cyber Projects, preferably Cloud, or other Cyber Specialties.
Clearance requirements: Top Secret SCI Clearance and will require random or intermittent polygraph