Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Full Time Employee
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
We are currently seeking a Production Line Maintenance Mechanic for our manufacturing facility to maintain, fix, and improve equipment used in our packaging operations.
Key responsibilities to include:
* Plan, lead and execute preventative maintenance (PM) according to PM schedule to minimize equipment downtime.
* Complete reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from equipment failures by repairing mechanical, electrical, and structural components
* Create retrofits and fabrication, complete machine tear down/repair and assembly
* Be able to troubleshoot PLCs, VFDs, and electric motors
* Conduct creative problem solving to identify and perform equipment improvements
* Coach operators and peers on basic maintenance and equipment settings
* Participate in special project work on equipment upgrades or installations
* Work with team members and operators to ensure the daily production schedule is met
* Maintain partnerships with team members and vendors using effective communication
* Operate a forklift, scissor lift and boom lift as needed to complete duties
* High school diploma or GED required; additional technical training or certifications desired
* 3 or more years of previous maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated sense of urgency in completing tasks and comfort working in a high speed production environment
* Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Experience with CMMS or ERP systems needed, SAP experience preferred
* Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
* Solid problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to coach others
* Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 facility operating through most weekends and holidays
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.