Full Time Employee
Systems Requirements Engineer (Job Number:427938)
Requirements Engineer requires an experienced engineer familiar with space systems acquisitions to assist in developing and maintaining segment requirements for the collection segment.
Specific duties include:
- Support maintenance of the collection segment specification in DOORs
- Coordinate across the program office for any proposed changes
- Support requirements activities across the enterprise and with the development contractors.
- Assist in flow down of requirements from higher level documents.
- Identify areas of risk to mission closure across the collection, mission management and mission processing.
- Support technical evaluations of developer proposals
- Lead segment verification activities
- Review complex, technical design documentation and provide formal and informal feedback to the customer and subject matter.
- Liaise with mission analysis and acquisition teams to ensure completeness across the acquisitions.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience (4 years) and 9 years of professional experience.
- Experience in DOORs
- Experience in model based systems engineering tools
- Previous experience developing technical specifications for space systems
- Firm understanding of satellite systems and architectures
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, team building and problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to be effective in a government/contractor team environment.
- Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD acquisition and program management processes
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated sustained superior performance Availability to travel domestically
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 30, 2017, 5:09:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job