Full Time Employee
Test & Evaluation Systems Engineer, Principal (Job Number:427983)
SAIC is hiring a Principal Test & Evaluation Systems Engineer at Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Support customer?s effort to establish an Enterprise Systems Engineering Test cadre. Help customer develop and articulate strategic goals and requirements for their Ground Systems architecture, both current and future.
- Provide managerial and engineering leadership. Facilitate customer?s efforts to establish an enterprise versus local systems engineering culture
- Document and conduct test planning and evaluation
- Lead verification, validation, and transition activities
- Support future NRO Enterprise test planning
- Manage project on-boarding and enterprise test resource forum outreach activities
- Help customer lead MOD test planning and resource management activities
- Support Product Quality test and enterprise activities such as schedule and other working groups
- Facilitate all pre-meetings (chart flip sessions) to validate segment data inputs. Document applicable pre-meeting action items and ensure timely submission of required follow-up status. Represent customer at formal TRR, ORR, DDR meetings, and serve as back-up to designated GPOC for briefing the customer segment Readiness status
- Assess integration activities in the context of cross-systems dependencies (technical, resource, schedule) and present unbiased findings, analysis, and recommendations to the government managers Support government requests for systems engineering and integration studies; process analysis and design; project management process assessments, etc. with a focus on process and resource efficiencies. Present analysis and recommendations for implementation.
- Support the development of Concept of Operations, Requirements Documents, Test Plans, Contract Statements of Work, Systems Engineering Plans, Readiness Reviews
- Bachelor's degree plus 9+ years of relevant experience
- Must have familiarity with NRO and Systems Engineering Directorate Processes and Goals
- Must have Test and Evaluation Systems Engineering experience
- Must have SETA experience
- PMP, INCOSE, SAFE or ITIL certifications a big plus
- Familiar with AWS or similar cloud architecture
Must currently hold a TS/SCI clearance with Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 2, 2017, 6:34:51 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job