Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cloud Software Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Cloud Software Engineer will perform a variety of systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approaches to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, encompassing techniques and procedures often regulated by a software development process with the purpose of improving the reliability and maintainability of software systems. Establishes software information and engineering requirements which is necessitated by the potential complexity of those software systems, which may contain millions of lines of code. Applies the discipline of software engineering for specific technical problems and procedures, including knowledge, tools, and methods for software requirements, software design, software construction, software testing, and software maintenance tasks. Relates the disciplines of software engineering to the disciplines of computer science, computer engineering, management, mathematics, project management, quality management, software ergonomics, and systems engineering.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 10 years of experience.
· Extensive experience with C, C++, and Java.
· Experience with refactoring applications.
· Experience with migrating applications into cloud environments.
· Experience with software architecture, design, and testing.
· 8570 Compliant
· Experience with AWS, Cloud Computing, and Infrastructure as Code.
· Experience with Git and version control methods.
· Experience with Docker, containerization, Dockerfiles, and Dockerhub.
· Experience with Chef, configuration management and recipes.
· Experience with release management tools and techniques.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI