Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The DevOps Engineer will perform a variety of systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approaches to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, encompassing techniques and procedures often regulated by a software development process with the purpose of improving the reliability and maintainability of software systems. Establishes software information and engineering requirements which is necessitated by the potential complexity of those software systems, which may contain millions of lines of code. Applies the discipline of software engineering for specific technical problems and procedures, including knowledge, tools, and methods for software requirements, software design, software construction, software testing, and software maintenance tasks. Relates the disciplines of software engineering to the disciplines of computer science, computer engineering, management, mathematics, project management, quality management, software ergonomics, and systems engineering.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 8 years of experience.
· 8570 Compliant
· Experience developing Ruby Applications using Ruby version 2.
· Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Experience using JSON data structures.
· Experience with version control using GitLab/GitHub.
· Experience working on Agile projects including attending Sprints and Developing Stories.
· Experience using DevOps tools such as CHEF, Puppet, or Ansible.
· Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
· Experience with Automated build tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
· Experience with containers such as Docker and LXC.
· Experience with cloud architectures like AWS and/or VMware.
· Experience designing Highly Available solutions.
· Experience implementing policies for environments.
· Experience with migration to the cloud.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI